Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog...I'm so glad you're here!

What a surreal feeling. I cannot believe that I am actually writing my FIRST blog post for my very own health and wellness website, yinRoot. I am beyond excited! I look forward to sharing with you my passion for living healthy and loving life. After all, we all deserve to live the life we love, right?!

So, why yinRoot?

One of our first homework assignments at IIN was to write down words that came to mind when we thought about our future in the health and wellness industry. This was my list: knowledgeable, rooted, balanced, transformed, wholesome, freedom. When I thought about being healthy, I thought: it’s all about getting back to your roots. It's about finding your roots, becoming balanced and enjoying the journey.

yinRoot = en route.

Your route and journey to becoming healthy and finding balance will take time and it will require a lot of patience. Sickness, disease and cancer are not created over night, folks. It is the result of years and years of unhealthy habits and in order to change the outcome, we must take one step at a time in the other direction. Patience is {indeed} a virtue. Are you ready?

Join me on this journey to finding your best you!
 
Until next time....stay rooted!
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment